Internship and graduation
We are always looking for talented and ambitious (TU) students for internships and graduation assignments in various departments. Ensuring that every student receives adequate supervision is first and foremost in that respect.
An example of an internship/graduation assignment at Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V. (MTEE) could be within one of the following topics:
- Compressor design optimization
- Turbine design optimization
- Improvement of simulation methodologies (e.g. openFoam)
- Heat transfer analysis
- Turbo-machinery test bench optimization
- Performance improvement
- Improvement of analysis tools
Are you interested in work placement, or would you like to fulfill your final project at Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V.?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with at least the following information:
- Your name/address/place of residence;
- Name and level of your education, along with the information of the educational institution;
- Name of the work placement/final subject supervisor;
- Information concerning the requirements with which the work placement or final subject must comply;
- The duration of this work placement/final subject phase and the preferred starting date;
- Number of days or hours per week that is required to fulfill the assignment.
We will then make an inventory of the possibilities we have to offer and will contact you about these possibilities.
Find our latest assignments here
How did former students experience their internships at Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V.?
“MTEE gave me a great opportunity into the corporate world. I had so much fun while learning from experts in the business engineering sector.”
Priscilla Ofori, Business Administration Graduate
“MTEE had real expectations of me during my internship which eventually were rewarded with a great job offer.”
Micky Moors, Junior project quality engineer
“My internship at MTEE gave me insight into what an engineering job could look like. In terms of communication, responsibility, deadlines, presenting and problem solving I learned a lot. It also formed a solid basis for my graduation at MTEE which gave me the opportunity to become an application engineer at MTEE”.
Menno Wouda, Application engineer
“MTEE products, turbochargers and engines, represent the core of my studies at TU Delft, but here I am also improving my management skills, essential in order to successfully carry out any engineering project.”
Alessandro Nannarone, Student in the Turbo project management department