Marine Mitsubishi Auxiliary Sets
Mitsubishi Auxiliary Sets for marine use (MAS) offer you long-term solutions for your vessel’s power needs. This highly reliable marine generator set can also be used for cogeneration.
Key facts about MAS:
- Highly reliable
- Compact in size
- Easy access points
- Balanced emission
Mitsubishi generator set models:
- Are IMO2 certified.
- Are type approved by the major classification societies.
- Meet the most demanding emission control regulations.
- Combine a Mitsubishi Diesel Engine with a high quality alternator and a Mitsubishi monitoring system.
- Have double bearing, IP23 louvers and a Voltage of 400 at 50HZ or 440 at 60Hz.
- Are designed to connect to a heat exchange or keel cooling system.
- Are mounted on a steel frame with vibration dampers underneath.
Perfectly engineered and reliable Mitsubishi Diesel Engines, integrated with Europe’s
best alternators and Mitsubishi’s monitoring systems, offer you the best long-term solution for your vessel’s power needs. Each generator set is assembled at our own factory in France, adapted to your requirements, fully tested and ready for installation on board. Its efficient and fail-free operation makes the generator set the perfect choice where durability and top performance are a must.
Compact in design, the generator set occupies less space in the engine room and its good accessibility makes service and maintenance easy.